Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Lacrosse Re-cap by: Brianna Falco

Lacrosse has been on my mind lately. Actually for about two, maybe two and a half months. I play for the high school and I love it. I love the program Ms. Brennan has built up. I have been going to the Sparta lacrosse camp ever since I was in third grade. My teammates are my best friends and I learn more and more about them everyday. Honestly, my favorite part of the day is lacrosse practice. No matter how much running we do, I have a secret love for exercise and an obvious love for the sport. The interactions and jokes my teammates and I share are memories in the making, memories that will stick with me beyond high school. I am truly thankful for the opportunity to be apart of such a talented and friendly team that have guided me for the past two years in high school. Each one my friends on this team has something special about them, something that is appealing to everyone they meet. My friends brighten up my day, everyday. I see the impact they have on the people as well .My teammates pick each other up and are plain and simply kind people. They can tell when I feel down and they will help repair my wounds like true friends do. I feel that the bond and chemistry we all share will help lead us to a state title. The semi-finals is today against Mahwah. We have beaten them earlier in the season and we hope to pulverize them today. If we play a solid game today and win, we will move on to the state championship Friday. I am anticipating to play Ramapo in the finals since they have the second seed in our group. We are the first seed and plan to stay number one and be crowned champions.

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome when you find something that you love to do! ~ Mrs. Kopp

    ReplyDelete