Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Spring Sports

Spring Sports:
By Sophie Venus
March 3 marks the day spring sports starts for me and many others. I love playing lacrosse but the coming of sports means way more stress for school. From now on after school, I'll have practice for two hours and then I'll go home to do homework. I already can't do my homework in one night and I usually get to bed around 12 am. With sports, that time will extend to maybe 1 or 2 am. This means when I go to school the next morning I will hardly be awake. This also means I have no down time to give my mind a break. How do you balance good grades and playing a sport? This is a question I don't think anyone can answer.



2 comments:

  1. I admire your commitment to your sport and your studies. Perhaps your next blog post could consist of what your teammates have to say to your question? --Mr. Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to balance everything, but you can do it! Stay focused and try to get some sleep! ~ Mrs. Kopp

    ReplyDelete