Monday, June 12, 2017

Finals


Finals
Sophie Venus
Finals are the most stressful time of the year, any high school student will agree. I've been study for the past month and I still don't feel prepared. I've cried multiple times and thought there was no way for me to studying any more. But I know that if I continue to work hard it will pay off, and that's a message every student should know. Finals are just a bump in the road before summer and once it's over you don't have to worry about. But what if there we could change finals? I have many friends from other schools that don't do finals. They do final projects. I think this helps relieve the stress of having to do multiple hard tests. If Sparta high school did this I think it would help the students enjoying there last week of school more, I know I would.

Image result for schoolfinals

No comments:

Post a Comment