Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Marriage - Brianna Falco

A Marriage...
Makes of two fractional lives a whole,
it gives two purposeless lives a work,
it doubles in strength,
it gives something to live for,
it will create new gladness, it will create new sunshine,
it will create a new beauty to the Earth,
a new fragrance to the flowers,
and maybe a new life to the existing lovers.



It hurts me to say that I have been noticing more and more divorced parents and dysfunctional relationships as I get older. I can only pray that I will have a happy ever after marriage and work through hardships with my husband.

2 comments:

  1. You're right, many people get divorced and that's because marriage is really, really hard. You have to choose to work at it every single day. Keep that in mind when you're older. ~ Mrs. Kopp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marriage is a hard , but when it's good it can be wonderful. That is why you must put much thought into it before you take the plunge someday.

    ReplyDelete